Andrew Breitbart, Matt Drudge protégé and provocative proprietor of several right-leaning Web sites, died at the age of 43 early this morning. According to a statement cross-posted to his stable of Web sites, including BigGovernment.com and BigHollywood.com, “Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles.” ABC News spoke with the Los Angeles coroner, who confirmed Breitbart’s death.
He leaves behind a wife and four kids. The New Yorker has an interesting profile of him from last May here.
May he rest in peace.
He’s said and done some really fucked up, ignorant things but 43 is way too young to go.
My heart goes out to his family and friends, because regardless of who you are or what you believe it’s devastating to lose someone you love.
- santorumforgop likes this
- w3djyt reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- hashtagthatsreal reblogged this from kevindrakewriter and added:
- w3djyt likes this
- counterftnoire reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- stevesmithis reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- sleepyblacksheep likes this
- terenceinmonochrome reblogged this from pantslessprogressive and added:
- kaitocain reblogged this from skepticalavenger and added:
- skepticalavenger reblogged this from divineirony and added:
- skepticalavenger likes this
- divineirony reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added:
- sheercalculatedsilliness reblogged this from pantslessprogressive
- kevindrakewriter reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added:
- minusmanhattan said: How does one pass away of natural causes unexpectedly at the age of 43?
- rubyvroom likes this
- matilda3663 likes this
- racemash reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added:
- persephonesunset reblogged this from cognitivedissonance and added:
- sarahlee310 likes this
- pantslessprogressive reblogged this from cognitivedissonance
- galacticloveaffair said: Whaaaaaat. Wow. Didn’t see that coming…
- cognitivedissonance posted this